ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Curexa Health (Pvt) Limited regards the Environmental matter along with Occupational Health & Safety as one of our priority issues, therefore company has created and implemented Environmental Health & Safety Management System (EHS). This System will be implemented, maintained and continually improved in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards and will comply with legal and order requirements. This means that we will be:
- Conscious of Global Environmental Issues, health and safety risks opportunities and formulate EHS Objectives.
- Provide an environment where work-related health and safety risks are controlled to prevent injuries and occupational ill health.
- Committed in protecting and improving the Environment in all areas of the company’s operations, while simultaneously preserving and enhancing the Quality of life for employees, Customers, Neighbors and Community.
- Ensuring the availability of adequate resources to maintain and continually improve environment performance and control EHS risks and opportunities.
- Enhancing the environmental health & safety awareness of employees, suppliers and stakeholders through education and training to enhance environmental and social sustainability.
This Policy will be reviewed annually and the targets will be to continuously improve the Environment, Health & Safety within the plant operations and meet the requirement of all relevant legislation and standards.